• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vote for the next ODT lower design!

Which rough design do you like best for the next ODT lower?

• Spartan Helmet

Votes: 70 16.3%
  • ODT T-shirt logo

Votes: 111 25.8%
  • American Flag

Votes: 191 44.4%
  • Minuteman

Votes: 58 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do any of those except #2 have to do with ODT? Traditionally, ODT lowers are ...ODT Lowers. The others are cool, but they are detached from the spirit of what ODT lowers should be. So far, the only ODT lower I have liked has been the chicken lower. I have 3 or 4...I forget. All the others including #2 this run breaks my AR rules. "No picture of a gun on a gun, and no deer or zombie pics" About anything else I can live with. Someone really needs to rethink this whole thing with all ODT themed lowers....or else what's the point?

What do any of those except #2 have to do with ODT? Traditionally, ODT lowers are ...ODT Lowers. The others are cool, but they are detached from the spirit of what ODT lowers should be. So far, the only ODT lower I have liked has been the chicken lower. I have 3 or 4...I forget. All the others including #2 this run breaks my AR rules. "No picture of a gun on a gun, and no deer or zombie pics" About anything else I can live with. Someone really needs to rethink this whole thing with all ODT themed lowers....or else what's the point?
Your rules are just for you, right? You wouldn't be required to buy one....personally I found the Chicken lower to be the least desirable so I guess it's all a matter of taste and popularity. This run, the flag won...but it's all moot since it's probably never going to happen anyway.

• Spartan Helmet 63 16.36%
  • ODT T-shirt logo 100 25.97%
  • American Flag 167 43.38%
  • Minuteman55 14.29%

I can't say what when or where, but things are in the works. This next round of lowers may take a minute to get going but it appears we will have some. As far design goes, lets re kindle some ideas. I agree with some of the above post about not capturing the essence of the ODT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom