• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

VZ58 (CAI), 5 mags, sling, and mag pouch $499

Somebody please buy it and let us know how it is! Definitely a bargain for $499, really hard to resist!!!
Just bought one. Saw it on AIM a couple days ago and pulled the trigger on it. Should arrive at my FREE FFL at Cherokee Gun, those guys are awesome to do that, in a few days.

500 bucks @ AIM again.

f1cvz2008x.jpg

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...ail&utm_term=0_6870497a6a-f1878e50fe-19066853

aimsurplus is among the best internet gun vendors

they didnt jack the prices like some did and their website is directly tied to their inventory, no backorder bull****

Just an update on these in case they come up on AIM again. I ordered this package a little before Christmas and the fit & finish is much better than some AK's I've had in the past. It also comes with a complete milsurp cleaning kit as well that is pictured but not mentioned in the description. The muzzle threads are 14x1 RH vs the traditional AK 14x1 LH threads. I know some early CAI VZ builds had AK threads, but these new ones have the correct Czech RH thread pattern. So order a Czech military style muzzle break from CNC warrior with RH threads and you are good to go there.

The mags are true milsurp with aluminum mag bodies and steel followers / base plates. Out of the 5 mags I received, 2 were fairly clean and 3 were filthy like they had 500 rds apiece put through them yesterday. But the beauty of that was since all the components of the mag except for the springs were aluminum, that corrosive military ammo caused no long term damage to the mags if stored dirty. The leather mag pouch was definitely milsurp as well, mine even had some old school military paperwork lost in the bottom of it (Google was able to help me determine that a Private had that pouch at one time). Another cool side note is that my bayonet scabbard had trench art carved into the leather in the form of a cross. So the soldier who had it must have been a Christian too. :-)

All in all I could not have asked for more for my $$$. This weapon system has a lot of cool design features that in my opinion makes it better than an AK (like the last shot hold open, short stroke piston, and striker vs hammer fired), but I still love AK's as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom