• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wake yo ass up, Soldier!

I went to sleep one time at some base out in Colorado while we were in the field. I woke up covered in snow and nearly hypothermic.
Weather changes so fast out there. My teeth were chattering and I couldn't stop shaking. I found a Humvee and had to turn the heat on. That was rough.
Dang man, I hate getting that cold. The coldest I remember ever being was once back in the 80’s, I was in the hospital with a bleeding stomach ulcer. While they were pumping blood outta my stomach my core temp dropped to something like 94.4 degrees. Even covered in heated blankets I couldn’t stop shaking, I was so cold it friggin’ hurt.

Eta; You wouldn’t think 4 degrees wouldn’t make that much difference.....BOY WAS I WRONG! Lol!

Dang man, I hate getting that cold. The coldest I remember ever being was once back in the 80’s, I was in the hospital with a bleeding stomach ulcer. While they were pumping blood outta my stomach my core temp dropped to something like 94.4 degrees. Even covered in heated blankets I couldn’t stop shaking, I was so cold it friggin’ hurt.
Yeah man that sucks.

LOL Hiss right back atcha brother. ;)
Haha!

DB863C69-A26B-4747-B5B4-E7613F6F98ED.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom