Wal-Mart appears to be closing out all firearms-- 10/22 for $124, etc.

Any Weatherby’s you find will probably have the regular price tag on them, but they will ring up WAY cheaper than marked

I want one of those. I was eye balling them months ago.
I also want a 10/22 for my son's first blaster. He will be 5 in January so he's about ready, and a .22 for Christmas sounds like an idea.

I just had dalton wm scan a 10/22 take down,it was not on clearance.It was same store I bought a Weatherby and mini 14 at on friday,they were on clearance.

Wal Mart in Madison had none of the good deals, and Covington had one Vanguard in .30/06 for $249, but the staff is completely clueless. My Dad wanted it, and went through all the paperwork, on a friggin computer screen, then when he was supposed to sign, the signing pad was missing from the counter, and the helpless, hopeless morons, including the manager, could not do anything about it except to say, "we're not gonna be able to sell it..." Idiots. My Dad was boiling. He is not one to make a scene, or even complain most of the time, but he was pissed after 30 minutes of dealing with them. I haven't seen him that angry in a long time. Avoid Covington!

Wal Mart in Madison had none of the good deals, and Covington had one Vanguard in .30/06 for $249, but the staff is completely clueless. My Dad wanted it, and went through all the paperwork, on a friggin computer screen, then when he was supposed to sign, the signing pad was missing from the counter, and the helpless, hopeless morons, including the manager, could not do anything about it except to say, "we're not gonna be able to sell it..." Idiots. My Dad was boiling. He is not one to make a scene, or even complain most of the time, but he was pissed after 30 minutes of dealing with them. I haven't seen him that angry in a long time. Avoid Covington!
You should’ve told them to hold it for you and call when their computer was fixed

Back
Top Bottom