• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wal-Mart appears to be closing out all firearms-- 10/22 for $124, etc.

Just my current experience in trying to get a 10/22 in Fort oglthorpe, if the SKU number isn't 199274318 it's probably going to be regular price. The kid behind the counter was super helpful and mentioned he sold a few weatherbys at a discounted price.

I was near Chattanooga this weekend and checked a store. They had all of the guns that are discounted here, but they scanned at regular price. The 10/22 Takedown was $338.00. Maybe they sell enough guns up there that they don't need to discount them. On another note, the local news up there did a story about Saturday being the opening of squirrel season. Won't see that around here.

I was near Chattanooga this weekend and checked a store. They had all of the guns that are discounted here, but they scanned at regular price. The 10/22 Takedown was $338.00. Maybe they sell enough guns up there that they don't need to discount them. On another note, the local news up there did a story about Saturday being the opening of squirrel season. Won't see that around here.

Yep.

Our news is much more likely to include a story about drive-by season.

Back
Top Bottom