• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walker Defense Nemo Break (anyone have one)

wildbill1973z28

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
161   1
Reaction score
If so let me know what your thoughts are considering buying one for 308 Long rifle that I’m building

Attachments

• 64162C58-4A94-49B7-AA80-EF528BC5F84E.png
    64162C58-4A94-49B7-AA80-EF528BC5F84E.png
    143.6 KB · Views: 14
Is it an AR? They are marketing this as more of a compensator than a brake. If you're doing a bolt gun I would go with a gen 3 little B from APA. You get the tunable compensating ports, one of the best recoil reducing brakes and a self timing brake all in one. In the event you do get one of these walker brakes let us know how it does. The fact its 3d printed is pretty cool and im excited to see more cool stuff in the firearms industry using DMLS.

Is it an AR? They are marketing this as more of a compensator than a brake. If you're doing a bolt gun I would go with a gen 3 little B from APA. You get the tunable compensating ports, one of the best recoil reducing brakes and a self timing brake all in one. In the event you do get one of these walker brakes let us know how it does. The fact its 3d printed is pretty cool and im excited to see more cool stuff in the firearms industry using DMLS.
I thought I was doing some pretty good research and this year came up on several different sites for best record in keeping you on the target for your follow up shot

We posted at the same time. So sure, its a compensator. And with a design that requires DLMS i suspect its correct in that claim. If muzzle rise is your concern then go for it. If recoil reduction is a concern I would probably look elsewhere

I thought I was doing some pretty good research and this year came up on several different sites for best record in keeping you on the target for your follow up shot
Number 1 in what regard? Not killing your ears? Controlling muzzle rise? Reducing recoil? Looking like a space gun?
as far as looks it ugly to me! Ears no problem always have muff on! 2 shot has been the problem from muzzle! Even tho I kill more pigs than whoever is hunting with me !but I also fire more rounds than them! Would like to be better at staying on target! Hell my whole problem maybe my trigger? But I’m sure one of the professionals on here will give me the correct advice !

There are lots of things that go into recoil control and staying on target. Some of it is gun, some shooter. All the bells and whistles on the gun can make it easier but without good form it won't fix everything. cmshoot cmshoot hosts long range classes a few times per year. Seek professional training before dumping money on things you might not need. Then go from there. Thats my 2 pesos. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom