Wall mount display?

patracy

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
55   0
Reaction score
So my Garand came in today. It's too pretty to sit in the safe with all the other rifles. I'd like to hang it on the wall nicely. Who has pics of one?

I'd like to have it with maybe a bandolier and some accessories around it as well.

EDIT:

I'll worry about the security of my firearms, you can worry about yours. I'm asking for examples of how people have displays. I'm not asking for your commentary of security.

Last edited:
That would be the best way there is to lose such a prize. If you ever had a break-in that would be their first choice. Also one person seeing it and telling another and another is how a lot of thefts happen.

Keep it safe in the Safe.

That would be the best way there is to lose such a prize. If you ever had a break-in that would be their first choice. Also one person seeing it and telling another and another is how a lot of thefts happen.

If you are afraid of everything then you will miss out on enjoying life. be careful but newer let fear make decisions for you.

Hmmm, that'd suck to have to live in fear like that. Glad I don't.

Only family comes into my home. Or friends that I consider family.

Also there's 100,000+ lbs of military steel adorning my driveway that has proven to be a deterrent to any passer bys. (Every pizza delivery person calls before even turning in the driveway LOL)

I speak from experience, I had mine displayed on racks. One day I got home and found the door knob on the front door missing and so were five of my firearms. That was in 1978 and not one has ever been returned.

I just open the safe if I want to fondle them now.

I speak from experience, I had mine displayed on racks. One day I got home and found the door knob on the front door missing and so were five of my firearms. That was in 1978 and not one has ever been returned.

I just open the safe if I want to fondle them now.
How long do you think the safe is going to keep someone out?

Back
Top Bottom