• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun wall

Asbestos

Air Force Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 2
ODT Junkie!
158   0
Reaction score
Morning gentlemen…

I’m about to embark on a basement office remodel. Currently I’m set up in a spare room upstairs.

The new office will have a back storage area that’s about 200 sq ft. It’s 2 walls concrete and I’d like to use one of the many modular walls for storage and display/access. I’m thinking maybe 12’x 8’ ?

Any brands to look for or avoid? Who’s is most intuitive? Most reasonable to buy accessories for? I don’t really know where to start. It’s never been a consideration…. I’ve always just used a gun safe.

Thanks, fellas

Whats your budget? Most wall mounting solutions are just glorified peg board, but I've been running gallowtech for a few years. Very modular, wide variety of mounting options, no real complaints.

Whats your budget? Most wall mounting solutions are just glorified peg board, but I've been running gallowtech for a few years. Very modular, wide variety of mounting options, no real complaints.
Thanks brother! I’m not looking for the cheapest option and I don’t need the flagship system. I just need something that looks cool and works. Thanks for the advice… I’ll check it out.

I like these guys.

The fittings aren't horribly expensive. If you like parts bins, you can hang generic parts bins on them.
Thank you brother. I think that’s exactly what I’m looking for. Perfect

I took oak strips and drilled angled holes for dowels. Spacing is a challenge but it didn't cost $1,000+ to do.

Attachments

• 20240114_101112.jpg
    20240114_101112.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 60
I took oak strips and drilled angled holes for dowels. Spacing is a challenge but it didn't cost $1,000+ to do.
I like the simplicity. If you need more adjustability, use metal posts and magnet wreath hooks

Attachments

• IMG_0099.jpeg
    IMG_0099.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom