Wallet Holster is an AOW

I don't know. That's a good question.
We don't have to worry about that in GA as there is not a need to have a pocket gun in a holster anymore if you do not want to.

It is only an AOW if it can be fired from the wallet, and the wallet conceals that the weapon is a gun. Also the only wallet holsters deemed NFA have been permanently attached holsters. "Not permanently attached" means that the pistol can be instantly removed from the wallet holster, without undoing any fasteners that hold it in place.

It is only an AOW if it can be fired from the wallet, and the wallet conceals that the weapon is a gun. Also the only wallet holsters deemed NFA have been permanently attached holsters. "Not permanently attached" means that the pistol can be instantly removed from the wallet holster, without undoing any fasteners that hold it in place.
I'm not arguing your knowledge here...But doesn't that mage the old briefcase rigs for M10s and MP5s an AOW item?
I certainly would NOT want to split hairs and argue technical minutia with ATF agents. But you're talking about registering and taxing a piece of leather with a snap and a finger hole.

Ahhhhh ok, that makes sense.

I'm not arguing your knowledge here...But doesn't that mage the old briefcase rigs for M10s and MP5s an AOW item?
I certainly would NOT want to split hairs and argue technical minutia with ATF agents. But you're talking about registering and taxing a piece of leather with a snap and a finger hole.

Mp5 briefcases are AOWs with the mp5 attached. But I think it differs if it's an MG inside.

Back
Top Bottom