• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart ammo availability thread - Post what you see available & where!

this was the forst time that i had seen any in over 1 1/2 here they limit it to 1 box on 22 , everything else is back to what ever you want

That doesn't explain why all the other 223/556 is being gobbled up....that is what I am saying.

For a couple of reasons:

1) A ban on M855 would mean less total 5.56 ammo on the market which would increase prices
2) A ban on M855 would open the door for other rifle rounds, including regular 55 grain 5.56 to be banned as well
3) People are in full panic mode. Look at the run on .22lr after Sandy Hook and thats still going on.
4) People don't know the difference between M855 and M193 ammo. This is attributed to gun owner ignorance and the media not being specific

The Walmart in Suwanee had 55gr 556 in 120 round, 90 round, and 420 boxes last night at 9PM. I actually tried to buy the 420 round box because it was in the slot for the M855 box but once it was pulled out, it clearly stated it was 55gr on the can.

For a couple of reasons:

1) A ban on M855 would mean less total 5.56 ammo on the market which would increase prices
2) A ban on M855 would open the door for other rifle rounds, including regular 55 grain 5.56 to be banned as well
3) People are in full panic mode. Look at the run on .22lr after Sandy Hook and thats still going on.
4) People don't know the difference between M855 and M193 ammo. This is attributed to gun owner ignorance and the media not being specific

Really none of the above and just people are ****ing stupid. I was asking a stupid question on purpose.

Back
Top Bottom