• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart in Covington has Colt and DPMS clearanced

Don't really know what Wally Worlds policies are, but I wonder if you could put one on lay-away until the computer issue is fixed? Too far for me to drive, but someone close may want to give it a try.........this assumes that they even have lay-away. All I know is that all my local Wally's have nothing......

their computer has been down for weeks. some of their sale people won't even show you the guns or prices. i spoke with a manager and he has no idea when the computer will be repaired. they said several stores have computers down...

I just spoke to the guy and can confirm that the computer has been down for weeks.

I wonder if you could get them to put a "hold for" tag on the gun you want and get them to call you when the computers come back up?

Don't really know what Wally Worlds policies are, but I wonder if you could put one on lay-away until the computer issue is fixed? Too far for me to drive, but someone close may want to give it a try.........this assumes that they even have lay-away. All I know is that all my local Wally's have nothing......
Beat me to it by a minute! :pound:

My Wally World doesn't even have guns. Just ammo and scopes. Them getting out of the AR game doesn't bother me. Now, if they had them at my local store I might be pissed. It's kind of like one of those things.. You don't miss what you've never had.

I'm pretty sure it was a carbine length rail. You might want to call the store and check, but i think the rail stopped behind the sight.

Sadly I think they stopped including the KAC rail some time last year and starting using the Troy rail. I'd like to see which one that is but Covington is a hike to go and come back empty handed.

Last edited:
Sadly I think they stopped including the KAC rail some time last night and starting using the Troy rail. I'd like to see which one that is but Covington is a hike to go and come back empty handed.
Sounds like you wouldn't be able to get it anyway unless you happened to be standing there when their computer came back online.

If I get back out that way again I'll stop back by and check the rail length for you anyway though.

Back
Top Bottom