• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart raised their prices on Federal brand ammo

Federal brand ammo did another price hike. A box of 325 rounds of 22LR (Automatch) use to be $17.73 before tax last month, now they are $21.16 before tax.
Anyone notice this? Also bought some 308 and it was like $3 more than before.
It doesn't really matter no one on the trader shops there. All you have to do is read the bashing post to realize this,just sayin.

Hate to break the news but all Walmart’s are individually analyzed and ran.

The prices fluctuate between when items are received, how many are selling, if sitting marked down, if moving increase prices...

We’ve got 5 Walmart’s within 15 miles of each other and prices very on all items.
Yep. I live next to one that is smaller than a super but bigger than a market size walmart and it doesn't have anything you need as each section is half of a super. I've only seen a handful of 12 gauge ammo in the ammo section over the past year.

Yup they raised their prices so much here in Columbus, they don’t stock anything anymore.... except 12-20 gauge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3 Walmart’s within my area here. Always have 12-20gauge. Also Thursday they had some 30-06 at one of them. .22 is easier to find now here between 3 Wally worlds.

Back
Top Bottom