Walmart

ive been told tues thru friday - they call it a gm truck - which means general mechandise - they should know whats on there truck by 8pm - cause they can see whats on there manifest - if they dont get gm truck on that night - they wont have ammo - ive seen where they go a whole week without ammo though and they get gm trucks in all week long - u just have to keep checking - its what i do - im looking for cci mini mags - they say they keep putting in orders - but they always come back "cancelled" - but they say everyday they go back in and keep ordering it - to keep a count on the b/o for that item - so when it does ship they will get a $^#@load of it - i will post a pic of my friday night purchase here if i can figure how to post a pic - lol

I've hit ammo shipments every day of the week. A different week each time mostly but which day is different all the time. A few weeks ago I lucked into some of the M22 Winchesters on Sunday morning. Last week they got the 5.56 ammo cans on a Tuesday or Wednesday and this week I slept in and missed a case of bricks of 22LR on Friday. You just have to check. And try to beat the greedy SOB's there or they will try to buy everything and screw anybody behind them in line.

taurus pt 92 - beretta 92 a1 type f - walther ppq m2 - glock 21 gen3 - just a few of my party favors i decided to clean this weekend - those voices in my head - lol

my daughter is very understanding and helps me out when i c ammo - if she is not busy she will cruise by and purchase - and of all things my ex wife helps out too - when i c stores that have ammo i put out the call - " calling all cars calling all cars ammo at wally world " lol

Back
Top Bottom