Walmart

It's really pretty impressive to get the ex-wife to help. Personally I like to keep my ex and ammo as far apart as possible..just in case. ;)

lol - i understand - but my ex wife is all bark and no bite - plus my daughter keeps her inline - lets her know that " dad does alot more for me than u ever have so btfu " - lol -

Guys go to Walmart.com and look up the ammo you want, It will tell you if its in stock. Take the stock number to the store and find an inventory person with a scanner, They can tell you for sure where it is. Then get a manager to find it. I got 2 boxes of 9mm that way at the Bells Ferry Walmart when the Sporting goods people SWORE to me they didn't have any. It was in the counter hidden behind some junk...

I've hit ammo shipments every day of the week. A different week each time mostly but which day is different all the time. A few weeks ago I lucked into some of the M22 Winchesters on Sunday morning. Last week they got the 5.56 ammo cans on a Tuesday or Wednesday and this week I slept in and missed a case of bricks of 22LR on Friday. You just have to check. And try to beat the greedy SOB's there or they will try to buy everything and screw anybody behind them in line.

So a greedy SOB would be you since you're at Wal-Mart looking for ammo too right? C'mon gimme a break. Everyone is looking for ammo. Greedy would be someone who buys it all but guess what, Wal-Mart only allow 3 boxes per customer. Get a life.

Any day or every day. You have to be in the store at 7am when they start to unpack the boxes sent to them. They are not told when ammo is coming in. When they do read on the manifest that they have ammo in the shipment, they don't have a list of what they got until they open the ammo box. My Walmart, the ammo normally doesn't even make it onto the shelves.

Back
Top Bottom