• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walther PPK/S 22

Ok- now I have a wish list again. I thought I had everything I wanted, but that thing is freaking awesome!

And if it is like the regular PPK/S, it has a fixed barrel- no booster required.

Come to think of it, you're exactly right- there aren't really any moving barrel .22LRs out there.

Regardless, I've always liked the PPK/S. As much as I hate to buy a brand new gun, I'm going to try and track one of these down.

I had forgotten they were making this one. Always wanted a PPK but don't like the .380. This I want!

As soon as my distributor feels I am worthy of having some of these, I will be getting some.

I've always wanted a replica of a "movie" bond gun, and this is about as close as it gets. A 22 can will be roughly the size of bond's can, and it will sound about right too.

As soon as my distributor feels I am worthy of having some of these, I will be getting some.

I've always wanted a replica of a "movie" bond gun, and this is about as close as it gets. A 22 can will be roughly the size of bond's can, and it will sound about right too.

Any idea on price? MSRP says around $400

Back
Top Bottom