• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walther PPQ M2 SC, PPS M2, or Canik TP9SF Elite SC

sundown

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
41   0
Reaction score
The title says it all. My wife has Borrowed without the intent to return my Walther PPS M2. This has been my warm weather carry gun and I'm looking for something to replace it with. My candidates are

Walther PPQ M2 Subcompact
Walther PPS M2
Canik TP9SF Elite SC (possibly with optic)

I own a PPQ M2 and Canik TP9SF Elite and love both of them.

I love the canik with shield optic but those are even harder to find.

Input and thoughts?

I'm 6'4" 195. This would be for primarily IWB carry.

Have no experience with the PPQ but have a CCP M2 9mm and like the gas blowback system that is common to Walther...have owned a TP9v2 for a few years and ended up buying a TP9 Elite SC in Feb....it’s an EXCELLENT piece of quality hardware! fit/finish is good and the trigger is one of the best in the Canik lineup (IMHO) carrying with the 15 rnd mag but see there is a 17 rnd mag available now as well...and mag prices are not bad at about 35 bucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Georgia Gun Store has been receiving Canik TP9 Elite SC's lately for around $365. I have a SwampFox Sentinel on mine. Highly recommend.
20200916_134150.jpg

The title says it all. My wife has Borrowed without the intent to return my Walther PPS M2. This has been my warm weather carry gun and I'm looking for something to replace it with. My candidates are

Walther PPQ M2 Subcompact
Walther PPS M2
Canik TP9SF Elite SC (possibly with optic)

I own a PPQ M2 and Canik TP9SF Elite and love both of them.

I love the canik with shield optic but those are even harder to find.

Input and thoughts?

I'm 6'4" 195. This would be for primarily IWB carry.
Come hold my Elite SC if you like. I'm in Buford. Hamilton Mill

So I went and fondled a PPQ Subcompact today and prefer the Canik by far. Plus the options for adding a red dot to the PPQ is complex.

I think at this point I will continue my search for a Canik SC.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom