• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walther WMP .22mag

NewLeaf

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Glad2bHere
30   0
Reaction score
Wish I’d waited a while.. they were $500 everywhere when they came out. Most reliable.22mag semiAuto pistol that I know of. I hope they come out with hiCap mags soon, only 15rd mags now as far as I know? It’s full size and an accurate trainer/hunting funGun.
IMG_4358.png

Better than the new Smith in .22mag? I’m in the market for one 👍🏻
Wasn't really looking for 22mag but If.....I wanted 30rds and reliability but had to settle for 15rds. They'll probably come out with a new one soon? Idk what sales look like,,,, The only ammo mine will not shoo (semi auto)t so far is the cci quiet.

I have not taken the time yet to answer my own question, but do you know how the ballistics compare to the 5.7 in a PSA/Ruger/FN/Springfield ? Thanks.
No, I didn't even want either due to all the new 22lr ammo. 1700fps is all I need out of a 35-40 grain bullet. Pulse buy that has turned out to be a good trainer for the Family.

Some manufacturers show the recommended ammo on their home page. The Walther shoots reliably with more than they have listed. Even some of the “don’t use due to functionality ” work .

Back
Top Bottom