• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  Wanna Glock 17L

He he he he, I place order with Adventure Outdoors for its MSRP and it will be there within 2 weeks, but it nevertheless makes that listing very entertaining to watch. I think it’s sooner will be grey hairs on his ars than 17L will be sold for a grand.

Now you can afford to customize it all you want. Good for you :thumb:

I got a frankin glock box says gen 4 g17 but in reality it has a brownwell slotted slide & g34 ? faxxon threaded barrel . I was thinkin get a slide 17 slide & barrel. what to do any help ?

Certainly, the 17L will be a lot of fun in the GSSF matches.

Not to derail the post, but be sure you want to shoot 9mm open or limited if you are shooting USPSA. When I shot USPSA, the G34, G35, or G22 was a better option as a multi purpose gun. They make a nice 9mm major open gun with an optic, comp, and 9mm after market barrel, or a nice production gun with downloaded 40’s. About all a stock 17L is good for is 9mm minor in limited class USPSA, or steel plate shooting--unless the rules have changed, it is not allowed in “Production” USPSA.

They are not any more accurate than a short barreled Glock, just easier for the shooter to be more accurate with the longer sight radius.

I believe: In the Gen 3 series the 19/23/32 and 26/27/33 are more inherently accurate than the full sized guns. That is why the Gen5 guns all use the lockup design of the 19.

Back
Top Bottom