• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wanna see a real 150 dollar pmag?

Now thats a deal! Where can I get some of that?

It probably comes with a se of the herps... You probably don't want none of that.

- - - Updated - - -

YES the orange pmags are a rarity ...... its not like SOME people ... rare this or that, the orange pmags are really rare.

Probably because everyone had the same reaction as us and thought they were too fugly to insert in a beautiful AR.

Exactly what I was thinking. It is uglier than a two dollar whore.

you should see the one dollar ones, they usually get paid in pennies, nickles and dimes, you can recognize them from the bag of coins they have on their belt

i wouldnt use a orange/red mag in my guns if i had any guns, i would rather make my gun less appealing to look at by passerbys

Last edited:
I really don't care if I get an infraction for this or not, but these people on here who are price gouging need to get their damn head screwed on right. NEVER will I EVER pay $40-$50 for a gd pmag! Ive gone to my lgs and guess what, amongt the insanity of everyone being scared the price has gone from $12 a pop to $15 a pop. If anyone on here pays $40 for a pmag your a fool. Let the hype die down after a few months and things will go right back to the way they were...friggin sheeple

I'm afraid all the hype will turn into reality my friend. In a few months they'll be gone.

Back
Top Bottom