• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wanna see an anti-gun news reporter get taken to task?

Me too. The reporter was actually dumbfounded at one point and Keith Morgan is right, why vilify honest, law abiding citizens? That is offensive.

Too bad he missed a couple opportunities to really call him out. "assault weapons used in recent shootings" - False,-- Nuclear bombs are ordinance and not arms thus not covered by the second amendment--Grenades and launchers, again grenades are not arms.

I wish he would have added a couple of these slam dunks to his already solid argument. Even he caved and responded to "assault weapons" instead of continuing to refute this incorrect terminology.

Damn it! When can I get on one of these shows/

Too bad he missed a couple opportunities to really call him out. "assault weapons used in recent shootings" - False,-- Nuclear bombs are ordinance and not arms thus not covered by the second amendment--Grenades and launchers, again grenades are not arms.

I wish he would have added a couple of these slam dunks to his already solid argument. Even he caved and responded to "assault weapons" instead of continuing to refute this incorrect terminology.

Damn it! When can I get on one of these shows/

I didn't think about the bombs being ordinances but yea I did notice that he said "assault weapons". I would have taken him to task over "assault weapons" and high capacity "clips".

Back
Top Bottom