• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wanna see an anti-gun news reporter get taken to task?

He did very well, but I wish he would have clarified that the weapons that are easily available to the public are not machine guns. He let that one slide a couple of times.

Typical anti gun liberal with no facts to back up his argument. Just throw crap out there and hope it sticks. Did you notice how flustered he got when the guy said I am armed right now aren't you. Ignorant liberals with no facts and no logic are ruining this country.

The interviewer is an idiot and watching him react to finding out the other guy was carrying was priceless

Yeah, I think he wet his pants a little, lol.

I wonder if these anti-gun types ever get tired of getting schooled on national TV?

Grenade launchers are NFA items which fall under the same restrictions as genuine assault weapons. What's available to civilians are flare launchers. I wonder if this guy has a problem with people getting rescued or scaring birds away from crops?

Its amazing how f'ing ignorant these liberal assholes are. Clearly they want to control you and me. That old bastard wasn't winning any argument with the pro-gun guy.

Back
Top Bottom