• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to trade guns for a Jon Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc678

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Looking for a 14+ foot jon boat. The wider the better. would like a trailer with it but not a deal breaker if without. Outboard engine a plus but not looking for larger than 9.9.

Not looking for a sinker.

Have guns to trade. Revolvers and pistols.

If you have a boat just sitting around and never gets used, lets make a deal.

I have a boat that suits you. i am now open for exchange. I'm interested in your model revolvers. I need the exact name of the model. I'm a little less interested in pistols, but just in case, tell me the names of the models of pistols. by the way, i can also offer you to look at Best Boat Suplies for Sale since i worked with them for a while. i think they can also offer a good option, i'm sure they have what you need.

What's your budget? I have pondering selling one of my boats.....
I have a G3, 14' stick steer jon boat and johnson 4 stroke 9.9 hp electric start, w/nice trailer. has a trolling motor too.
100% ready for the water w/no excuses. But it's not a "cheap" boat. It's going to take a pretty good collection of guns to get it.

I don't have a Jon Boat but I do have a 2 HP Johnson Sea Horse out at my mom's house in Dooly Co. If you wind up needing an outboard motor holler at me.

What's your budget? I have pondering selling one of my boats.....
I have a G3, 14' stick steer jon boat and johnson 4 stroke 9.9 hp electric start, w/nice trailer. has a trolling motor too.
100% ready for the water w/no excuses. But it's not a "cheap" boat. It's going to take a pretty good collection of guns to get it.
what do you value your boat at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom