• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Want to win an X-Bolt!? Collins VFD Gun Raffle

mollierej

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
24   0
Reaction score
Well it's time for us to give away some guns again! The ODT family helped us out a lot last year on our raffle so I'm posting these on here again this year. I'm a member of Collins Volunteer Fire Dept in Comer and this year we are raffling off two guns, a 1st and 2nd Place.

1st Place: Browning X-Bolt Varmint Stalker .308 with a Nikon Buckmaster 3-9x40 scope

2nd Place: Remington 870 Express 12 Gauge

I will post pics as soon as I get them, hopefully this week. We will only be selling 300 tickets and you get two chances to win per ticket! I'd say that's pretty good odds of winning. Tickets are $20 each. If you are one of the lucky winners I will pay for shipping to your FFL from Classic City Firearms. Also a big thanks to Classic City Firearms for helping us out on this! Be sure to contact him on here or at classiccityfirearms.com if you want to get the best deal and best customer service possible!

Ill accept Paypal gift or I can meet in person if your local, anywhere around Comer or Athens,or you can send a check. Ill mail your ticket stubs when I get the funds. PM me with any questions you may have. Thanks for y'all's support!

The drawing will be held 11-26-13
1st Place
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379515099.225043.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379515139.808968.jpg

2nd Place
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379515163.376066.jpg

Will get actual pictures when I go by CCF.

Good morning guys and galls! The raffle will actually be held whenever we sale all of the tickets or 11-26, whichever comes first, and with only 300 tickets I think it'll be sooner than then.

Back
Top Bottom