• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wanted: Cetme 308

Rblai00n

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
You can never have too many right? I've been interested in owning one of these rifles for awhile. If you have one you would want to sell, please let me know how much you want for it. I don't need the rifle, just want it so I won't be paying premium prices. With that said, all I can do is say no. Thanks, Ryan.

I picked up a CETME in a trade a few weeks ago and it had the typical problems. It is with Bill Springfield at TiggerWork, who is an expert with the CETME, being updated, repaired and getting a trigger job right now. I have also mounted a rather unique and high quality rail on it. The reason it's unique is because the design will not allow the rail to slip during recoil, which is a common problem on the early CETME.

Since I shipped it to Bill I have acquired an M1a that will now fill the CETME's job. When all is said and done I will have about $850 in the rifle. I would be willing to sell it to you for that price when I get it back sometime next week. It will come with 10 mags and has the OD furniture.

Let me know if you're interested.

I've got a cetme 308 with beautiful wood but someone spray painted the metal camo and I removed some of it to find out the finish under the paint is gone it's not pretty but it's fully functional and has 5 mags. 475$ and she's yours I'm located in Woodstock

I've got a cetme 308 with beautiful wood but someone spray painted the metal camo and I removed some of it to find out the finish under the paint is gone it's not pretty but it's fully functional and has 5 mags. 475$ and she's yours I'm located in Woodstock
Do you still have this rifle

Back
Top Bottom