wanted to know about fishing Lors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not go Trust route. If you have enough money for Full Autos you can surely afford a lawyer to write up a Trust. My Trust only cost me $100. :D

Last edited:
Why not go Trust route. If you have enough money for Full Autos you can surely afford a lawyer to write up a Trust. My Trust only cost me $100. :D

Quicken costs $10 and if you had a lawyer do yours heads up, it may be invalid according to the ATF

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_35/492033_To_those_with_Local_lawyer_Trusts.html

To be clear...

If you used most popular software to create your Trust, you won't have this problem.

If you went to a local lawyer who was pretty well regarded for making NFA=specific Trusts, chances are you are missing this form.

Before you panic read your Trust (as you should anyway) and see what "Schedules" are mentioned in the document. The ATF will want to see all schedules mentioned in the document.

We've recently had several Trust transfers rejected for the issue described by the OP. All were created by a lawyer. We've had zero problems with any transfers to Trusts created by software like Willmaker. Just FYI.

Quicken costs $10 and if you had a lawyer do yours heads up, it may be invalid according to the ATF

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_35/492033_To_those_with_Local_lawyer_Trusts.html

To be clear...

If you used most popular software to create your Trust, you won't have this problem.

If you went to a local lawyer who was pretty well regarded for making NFA=specific Trusts, chances are you are missing this form.

Before you panic read your Trust (as you should anyway) and see what "Schedules" are mentioned in the document. The ATF will want to see all schedules mentioned in the document.

We've recently had several Trust transfers rejected for the issue described by the OP. All were created by a lawyer. We've had zero problems with any transfers to Trusts created by software like Willmaker. Just FYI.

Doug King wrote my Trust....

I got my trust made by Doug King right before he left and my trust has the "Schedule of Compensation for Trustee" included. :) He guaranteed my Trust would go thru and if not, he refund and pay me $100 and take care of the problem with ATF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom