• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Warner Robins Mayor Tells Citizens To Arm Themselves!!!

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
Stockbridge here pulling the gun news for the Warner Robins slackers...

http://amp.macon.com/news/local/com...ticle196160424.html?__twitter_impression=true

Novel concept, citizens taking personal responsibility for public safety instead of relying solely the government to provide it for them. I do think that is why that right exist but some would rather the people be unarmed victims and little to no possible threat to the state.

I have claimed how a politician views one's individual right to keep and bear arms is the litmus test to determine the character and integrity of the leader; Do they consider the 2A a "right" to regulated and restricted or do the see it more as a force multiplier and benefit to honest public safety.

It appears Warner Robins' Mayor is of the latter opinion. :thumb:

Be vigilant and take back your city Warner Robins.

"So far, the killings don't seem to have generated a rush on gun buying. At Chuck's Gun & Pawn, not far from City Hall and the Law Enforcement Center, employees said they were not seeing an increase in business."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZZ......
Your unchanged sales don't have diddly squat to do with people not wanting to defend themselves.

I have claimed how a politician views one's individual right to keep and bear arms is the litmus test to determine the character and integrity of the leader; Do they consider the 2A a "right" to regulated and restricted or do the see it more as a force multiplier and benefit to honest public safety.
Ding ding ding,

"So far, the killings don't seem to have generated a rush on gun buying. At Chuck's Gun & Pawn, not far from City Hall and the Law Enforcement Center, employees said they were not seeing an increase in business."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZZ......
Your unchanged sales don't have diddly squat to do with people not wanting to defend themselves.

No kidding. Need a home equity loan just to window shop in that place.

My Wife and I pack everywhere we go, if they have metal detectors we don't go. She walked into a Folks a few years ago as it was being robbed and had left her weapon in the Car, She's lucky they didn't see her and she backed out and called 911. She's a dead shot cause I make her practice practice practice . Hopefully she's learned her lesson.

My Wife and I pack everywhere we go, if they have metal detectors we don't go. She walked into a Folks a few years ago as it was being robbed and had left her weapon in the Car, She's lucky they didn't see her and she backed out and called 911. She's a dead shot cause I make her practice practice practice . Hopefully she's learned her lesson.
GOOD FOR HER. THERE'S ALOT GOING ON IN MANY OF THE PARKING LOTS OTHER THAN ODT TRADING.

Back
Top Bottom