• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Warning about updating Georgia Outdoors App

gh1950

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
105   0
Reaction score
You may receive a message about needing to update the Georgia Outdoors App.

What it doesn't tell you that when you do so, it wipes out your license info.

When you wipe out your license info, you can't report a deer.

You would think that the reminder to update the app would have a reminder to reinstall your license info/

Mines working fine too. Anybody know what the geo tracking feature on the new update is about? I can’t find anything new in the app.

I aint trusting an app to tell me when deer are feeding. Hell my 10 deer that are in my backyard every night are still nocturnal. Not one during the day. They are eating and screwing in my backyard at night. Shot my 10pt last year during they day and they have been nocturnal since then

You may receive a message about needing to update the Georgia Outdoors App.

What it doesn't tell you that when you do so, it wipes out your license info.

When you wipe out your license info, you can't report a deer.

You would think that the reminder to update the app would have a reminder to reinstall your license info/

There is no requirement to immediately report deer harvest. Just record it in written form and report later when able within 24 hours. Use the tags provided, or write everything down on a piece of paper.

Gotta love it that the state charges us so they can data-mine us.:censored:

There is no requirement to immediately report deer harvest. Just record it in written form and report later when able within 24 hours. Use the tags provided, or write everything down on a piece of paper.

Gotta love it that the state charges us so they can data-mine us.:censored:

If you take it to a processor they need the confirmation number.

Back
Top Bottom