• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Warning Bargain Barn Jasper Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went in the BB Christmas eve to get some 22 ammo and they would only let you get 2 boxes per customer, which when I got there they were out of the boxes of ammo and selling what was suppose to be a 50 round ct. out of sandwich bags, well I bought 2 and got home and had 49 in 1 bag, and 47 in the other. Other then being cheated out of 4, 22 shells the BB has always treated me good.:)

I too live about 15 minutes from Bargain Barn and have been in there a few times. Their prices are high, and their staff, at least the ones that I've had interaction with, are rude and surly. On the way from my house to town, I pass three (that's right, THREE!) Mom and Pop gun stores/gunsmiths that I will patronize any day over BB. It's a shame, because they could be an outstanding store. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

I have bought 3 pistols over the past 2 years from them. Got all three at what I considered good prices after shopping around. Their ammo prices can be a bit high, but the staff has always been nice to me. I bought a used glock from them and it was never represented as new, in fact the keep their used guns in a separate display. I would recommend them as I have never had any negative issues with them. Perhaps someone from the BB recalls the incident that started this thread and can respond?

Not sure about the high prices everyone claims they see at Bargain Barn, they have Smith and Wesson Shields in the case for $389.00 right now. Hard to find a used one cheaper than that.

Not sure about the high prices everyone claims they see at Bargain Barn, they have Smith and Wesson Shields in the case for $389.00 right now. Hard to find a used one cheaper than that.

Wow, good price. I think thats also what they charged for mine last April. Went on their waiting list and got a call about a week later....nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom