• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Warning........Received

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken, GLWS has NOT always been against the rules. It changed when all the "flipping" started and members just had to have a way to get back at the seller. But it has NOT always been a rule.
I will tell you, Ken and other MODS, if you can read my mind, then have at it. You will not like what you read!!
Ok it wasn't the first rule of the site, but it has been around for years now, I took the question as wanting to know if it was new. GLWS is a not so subtle "good luck with that" sarcastic response. It is well known around the internet as such.

OP got a simple rules reminder that carries with it no weight at all.

Yes sometimes people mean well, that is why it isn't heavily enforsed, but then again how can we know how any comment was meant? You want us to only enforce it when it was meant sarcastically, but too would require "mind reading" as you and others seem to hate so much.

Common sense ain't so common anymore.

If you post GLWS and get an infraction, that means the mod thought the item was over priced and you were being a smart ass. If you post GLWS and don't get an infraction then the mod though it was priced right and you were sincere.

Deleted Post............so as not to perform a micro aggression of wishing an anonymous member well wishes on an upcoming potential transaction that could very well lead to another potential anonymous member to experience a positive interaction with said member who obviously must require a designated area which is overflowing with positive and reassuring objects (pictures of puppies) that can never hurt or negatively impact this member. Got it! :thumb:

Don't feel bad guys, I told a newby a pictures say a thousand words and got rung up for that. It was done in the spirit of being helpful. No good deed goes unpunished!!!!!

Ok it wasn't the first rule of the site, but it has been around for years now, I took the question as wanting to know if it was new. GLWS is a not so subtle "good luck with that" sarcastic response. It is well known around the internet as such.

OP got a simple rules reminder that carries with it no weight at all.

Yes sometimes people mean well, that is why it isn't heavily enforsed, but then again how can we know how any comment was meant? You want us to only enforce it when it was meant sarcastically, but too would require "mind reading" as you and others seem to hate so much.

Common sense ain't so common anymore.

Hummmm...... Why then did I get the WARNING TODAY??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom