Wasn't JADE HELM supposed to start today? Anybody hear anything?

It's funny. A buddy of mine in Texas that I play with on Xbox has been talking about this crap for months.
We were all playing online last night and then there was a loud boom and his mic went all crazy. We kept telling him to fix his mic,but it eventually stopped. And then nothing. It's like he just disap

It's funny. A buddy of mine in Texas that I play with on Xbox has been talking about this crap for months.
We were all playing online last night and then there was a loud boom and his mic went all crazy. We kept telling him to fix his mic,but it eventually stopped. And then nothing. It's like he just disap

Looks like Evilws6 just bit the dust. Rule number one of Jade Helm is not to talk about Jade Helm

cdn.meme.am_instances_500x_61568289.jpg

I'm pretty sure I get a seat on the short bus. They probably wont even take me to a closed down supercenter, just a regular old closed down walmart.

I just hope they stop at the bank so I can pull some cash out before the crash.
Oh wait - different thread!

haha I got suckered into ordering a new 9500 external battery because it was "rugged" for my GHB.

i bought it for $35 or so, after the deal was over, the price dropped to $24.99. I cancelled. f that
Well I said that I was going to boycott amazon after they dropped the flag, but where else am i going to get my Fancy HDMI over TCP/IP adapter for half of best buys price shipped to me same day. Just couldnt stay away

Back
Top Bottom