• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wasn't there a link to a list of "least trusted" members or....

66,000 pics of half nekked womens
giphy.gif

Isn't a list like this considered offensive to cupcakes?
Surely there's plausible explanations for 12 neg feedbacks!
I think it's wrong for mods to allow negative feedback. I mean if we're supposed to be respectful to all members at all times, no matter how douche-baggy they act, why allow negative feedback just for failing make a meet or close a deal? Doesn't seem fair.

I would post this in People of Walmart but I saw it at the Aldi. Smith pistol in the old Uncle Mike's nylon rig. But it IS the first armed Patel I've ever seen.
20190711_122911.jpg

I would post this in People of Walmart but I saw it at the Aldi. Smith pistol in the old Uncle Mike's nylon rig. But it IS the first armed Patel I've ever seen. View attachment 2193283
I got to be pretty close to one, that used to run a gas station here by the house. Several years ago. I finally asked him one day, about the name, he said "Oh its like you here being Smiths for last name" It thought yea ****ing right Lmao

I think it's wrong for mods to allow negative feedback. I mean if we're supposed to be respectful to all members at all times, no matter how douche-baggy they act, why allow negative feedback just for failing make a meet or close a deal? Doesn't seem fair.

I have to agree.

Seems this thread is one big call out. Surprised we aren't all in time out.

Instead of "Least Trusted" it should be more like "Most Misunderstood".

Back
Top Bottom