• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Water

pitdog

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
28   0
Reaction score
I have read many scientific reports about estrogen being unregulated in waste water and causing wildlife to mutate and adverse affects on humans aswell. Anyone got me any good links to read more on this seeing that it is usually kept pretty quiet

Ok you said flouride and Squidbillies anti flouride episode came to mind immediately

lol..
---
Here something about estrogen in the plastic of soda and water bottles

http://www.home-water-filter.info/blog/estrogens-in-plastic-water-bottles-affect-our-boys/

The established American habit of drinking water or soda from plastic bottles is also one of the causes of a tendency of many boys to lose their drive and fail to grow up, according to a doctor-researcher. Leonard Sax, MD, PhD, says the synthetic estrogens found in plastics additives have been feminizing our boys and pushing our girls into precocious puberty.

In his 2007 book Boys Adrift, Sax describes five major factors contributing to what he calls a growing epidemic of unmotivated boys and underachieving young men. One of these five is environmental estrogens from drinks stored in plastic bottles, including baby bottles. Baby toys and pacifiers have contained the stuff too. What stuff? BPA and phthalates, used to soften and condition the plastic. Plastic bottles with recycling #1, used for bottled water and soda, are a key culprit.

What I have read is all of the estrogen coming through waste water back into the rivers is causing frogs and fish to be mostly female and going back into the water system to cause higher female birth rates and male fetal malformations. Thanks for the link fixing to read it.

I just read about an experiment using horse estrogen to see if it would make it through the watse water,and it did.
making a higher concentration of female fish..
Thats wierd.

fun fact is the ss experimented with flouride as a means of mass mind control and supposedly had very positive test results.

Thats interesting..here another link to flouride as a poision.
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/fluoride.html

Fluoride is a very controversial topic because fluoride is a known toxin. In the National Medical Library, over 40 articles can be found on the toxicity of fluoride. Half of the articles said fluoride promotes cancer (mutagenic). It should be noted that Proctor and Gamble paid for some of the "negative-concluding" research. The toxicity of fluoride has caused many countries to rethink allowing fluoride to be added to water. Those banning fluoride are Sweden, Norway, Denmark, West Germany, Italy, Belgium, Austria, France, and The Netherlands. Despite these retractions of fluoride, the US still presses on with the goal to fluoridate (poison) every community water supply in the United States. However, many cities in the United States (including Santa Barbara, Escondido, Santa Cruz) have stopped adding fluoride to the water supplies based on the concern about fluoride's toxicity.

I remember when I was in school they used to come around and make us rinse with flouride. As far as the estrogen, I thought it was the steroids in the chicken that was making the girls mature so fast these days.

I've read that some scientists believe that estrogen is causing more males to be deformed at birth, more hermaphrodites to be born, and is causing e.d. through raising the amount of estrogen in the average males body. Could be complete b.s. but if I were you I would drink beer instead of water from here on out.

Back
Top Bottom