Waterless Motorcycle Wash and Wax in under 10 minutes.

Been using Pledge to do detail cleaning of my bikes between washes since 1978. It truly was the first detailing spray.

Windshield, chrome, paint. Won't hurt a thing. I use Lucas detail spray on the paint and chrome now, but I still use Pledge on the windshield. It makes it easier to clean or wipe down the next time.

As far as riding in the rain, no big deal. After the rain stops, the bike gets a blow dry at 65 to 70 mph.

Thank you. My dad has used it my whole life on everything from Nortons to BMWs, he's never scratched one either.

As far as rain, I would ride my cruisers or dual sports in the rain but supersports get a bit to squirrely for my liking.

i guess when it's below 50 degrees you don't ride either lol

I did 4000 miles over the winter. Did a 350 mile day up to the dragon and back on a day that never got above 40. Cold doesn't bother me.

Hell I'm born and raised at 7k feet in the Rockies. It doesn't even get cold down here.

Used to, then I had kids. LOL... Now I build.

Bummer. I stepped away for 6 years. Not sure how I went that long without.

I love this 7R. I bought 4 bikes last year and this is the oldest and the only one I've kept. The 7 really is an inedible bike.

Only thing I would rather have is a new R1.

Used to, then I had kids. LOL... Now I build.

I took a 25 year hiatus from riding after totaling my '80 Suzuki 850 in '82. At the time I had 33,000 miles on the bike. My reasons were marriage, military and kids. After retirement and when the last on was a junior in high school, I figured my job was pretty much done. Got back in the saddle in 2007 and have over 50,000 more on the road.

Just need to get a Hannigan sidecar so I can take the dog.

Bummer. I stepped away for 6 years. Not sure how I went that long without.

I love this 7R. I bought 4 bikes last year and this is the oldest and the only one I've kept. The 7 really is an inedible bike.

Only thing I would rather have is a new R1.

Yeah I was :boink: about the ZX. They are actually good bikes, by now its hard to find one that hasn't been chromed and stretched out. I used to snicker at them, but if I was going to get another full faired bike, it would probably be an old humble ZX-6E that I could build into a sport tourer. I have no need for rip-your-arms-off speed.

above_all above_all after our first kid I bought and rebuilt a Ural hack. But then we got #2. So I sold it. I've bought and sold two aborted bike projects, now I build occasional racebike and breathe handling and speed into select street bikes. Current project is a ridiculous CB250.

Yeah I was :boink: about the ZX. They are actually good bikes, by now its hard to find one that hasn't been chromed and stretched out. I used to snicker at them, but if I was going to get another full faired bike, it would probably be an old humble ZX-6E that I could build into a sport tourer. I have no need for rip-your-arms-off speed.

above_all above_all after our first kid I bought and rebuilt a Ural hack. But then we got #2. So I sold it. I've bought and sold two aborted bike projects, now I build occasional racebike and breathe handling and speed into select street bikes. Current project is a ridiculous CB250.

No chrome or stretch here. I am not a fan of either.

Back
Top Bottom