• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Way to go Kansas, awesome 3 new gun related laws. Would GA do the same?

kamran77

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
232   0
Reaction score
The bills passed with broad support Thursday and head to the Senate for consideration.

One measure would let school districts and state colleges designate employees who could carry concealed firearms inside their buildings, even if such weapons were banned for others.

The bill also would expand the number of public buildings where people with a state permit could bring concealed weapons, including the Statehouse.

Another measure declares that the federal government cannot regulate firearms manufactured, sold and kept in Kansas.

The proposals are a reaction to discussions about new federal gun-control measures after December's school shooting in Newtown, Conn.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/03/14/4119887/kan-house-to-take-final-vote-on.html#storylink=cpy

All well and good in Kansas,but the state doesn`t honor Ga CWL.I was there some time ago,two years,or less,and asked a LEO at a cafe his opinion.He replied,"carry anyway,nobody around here will bother you".Small town,but I appreciated his view.He did warn me about state troopers,as he said they weren`t so lenient.They followed the law.

Back
Top Bottom