We flat got some rain last night and today

I know but who do you call when everyone involved is in the pocket of the developers?

Call these boys, it might take a little but you will get so action. Make sure to take lots and lots of pics silk/mud run off like your getting on your property is BULL****

Call these boys, it might take a little but you will get so action. Make sure to take lots and lots of pics silk/mud run off like your getting on your property is BULL****
I have to do something, it's a mess and could potentially lead to real issues come summer. There's not much call for mosquito farming these days.

Do you have or know anyone with a decent drone? I'd get some good overhead video while the water is up.
No but I've got plenty of pictures from different angles. I know they're not willingly going to address the problem and the city isn't enforcing the rules so I know it's going to be a contentious issue. Developers do what they can get away with.

No but I've got plenty of pictures from different angles. I know they're not willingly going to address the problem and the city isn't enforcing the rules so I know it's going to be a contentious issue. Developers do what they can get away with.
How bout a GoPro?

Seems like everybody has 1 nowdays.

I have class V rapids right now.
Creek 2.jpg

Also where’s there erosion control at?? That’s a big NO NO
Exactly…..
Even to built my second driveway, hall county made me use erosion control fence…. Seems that someone is not applying for permit down there… Or maybe they own the Ol’Inspectors….

Back
Top Bottom