• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We need a Competition Corner forum.....

Georgia ICORE is tomorrow at Riverbend GC. It's a Postal Match, so you don't have to be a member to have your score posted by ICORE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how many of you guys shoot USPSA or 3 Gun, but today is indeed a sad day. Former Area 6 Director Chris Palmer passed from this life to the next today. He was a larger than life guy who loved the shooting sports, and has dedicated years to its growth. My girls are heart broken, and we are all saddened.
Until Valhalla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a TON of competitions all over the state of GA for shooting sports. There are NRA, CMP, GSSF, F CLASS, Private Shoots, Bowling Pin Shoots, Clays, Trap, SASS, IDPA, I can go on and on....But no central point for them. The ODT would be an amazing central point of this info.

images

Great idea. :thumb:

I just joined USRIFLETEAMS Forum. Lord help me.
That is a great site if you plan to shoot Camp Perry national matches or Nra national matches.
For those interested Ft Gordon is shooting NRA lr 1000yds Saturday and XTC on sunday on range 4.There is Provost background check that needs to be done to bring firearms on base .In the past if one person in the vehicle had there paperwork that was all they checked.

Back
Top Bottom