• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We need your prayers. My mom passed last night :( .. Funeral at Mckoons in Newnan.

Oh Man! I am so deeply sorry for your loss Sir. Moms are Moms, no matter what. I know the sad feeling, because I lost mine in 2006, still these days I miss her so much.

May the LORD comfort the Heart of the entire Family, with His peace that the world cannot bring to you!

Accept my condolences!!
I lost mine in 2006. I'd give everything I owned to spend another hour with her.

fattboyzz fattboyzz , you're in good company here. I imagine a lot of us have lost our moms.....

The fact that I could move on and live my life after her passing I take as a testament to how she raised me and my brothers. The grief is sharp at first, the urge to pick up the phone to call her overwhelming, but you'll eventually settle for the good times you had and memories of her love. PM me if you want to talk by phone. I'll send my number.

My mom drives me crazy and is always going to. But I love her and really can't imagine life without the one person who's always been there for me.

At least your' mother's not suffering and imparted her good on you. Hope the best for you.

I lost mine in 2006. I'd give everything I owned to spend another hour with her.
Oh Brother, tell me about it!!
MY Mother would NEVER, ever, ever call me without ending the call with a Bible verse of encouragement and a prayer over the phone; and I miss that so much!!!🙏🙏🙏😪🥺🥺😥😓😩😩😩

My mother went on to be with the Lord yesterday evening. :(

2022 was a hard year for my mom. Her health had gotten real bad.
She was bed ridden the whole year and needed round the clock care.
It was a battle both physically and mentally for her :(

Now she is not battling anymore . She is at peace !

Please pray for our family and friends.

Thanks for all the prayers yall sent up to the Lord for my mom. I appreciate it very much !

Thanks , fattboyzz .
Godbless , need something i help if i can

Back
Top Bottom