• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weatherby Vanguard S2 in .223 $299

Yes, another classic! I also forgot to link to the just expensive website and show how much they are REALLY worth and how generous I am for only asking $600! Hahahaha

I bought one of the $349 at Wally...I can't decide if that or my $399 77/44 from Cabela's is my favorite steal. There's no way I'd sale either, you can't replace them for the money you have in it. My son shot his first two deer with the 77/44 so it's priceless to me, lol.

I was just there, sold a gun & almost asked to see one.

Decided against it cause I already have a few 223's & knew if I had one in my hands it would have probably left with me!

I bought one of the $349 at Wally...I can't decide if that or my $399 77/44 from Cabela's is my favorite steal. There's no way I'd sale either, you can't replace them for the money you have in it. My son shot his first two deer with the 77/44 so it's priceless to me, lol.

I agree you cannot replace them for the money you have in it. Those Wally World deals were excellent one time deals and if you got one, good for you. I wish I would have...

The Vanguard is a Howa rifle, imported by Weatherby with their name stamped on them. No matter. Howa is a quality bolt gun, and for $299 this is a very good deal. I don't need another .223, but if I did...

Back
Top Bottom