• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Weekend Ride in the Mountains

Check out Moto mummy for both. Ken's in Woodstock the mount and balance.
The Q3's are great tires and amazing at 26psi when pushed. Replace them as set.
Count the teeth on the sprockets(rear may be marked), don't remember what's on it for gearing.

Looks like a good day to ride! I used to commute blood mountain daily for work and school, got old but beat the hell out of being in traffic.

What happened to Laxguy? banned for good? Haven't seen him on here in a long time.

Check out Moto mummy for both. Ken's in Woodstock the mount and balance.
The Q3's are great tires and amazing at 26psi when pushed. Replace them as set.
Count the teeth on the sprockets(rear may be marked), don't remember what's on it for gearing.

I think I got my last set of Q3s from motomummy when they had their rebate. They are good tires but I'm partial to Michelin. I prefer the Pilot Power 3s but these Q3s are doing good too.

I think I got my last set of Q3s from motomummy when they had their rebate. They are good tires but I'm partial to Michelin. I prefer the Pilot Power 3s but these Q3s are doing good too.

I liked them better than the Power 1 and Power Pure. Both the Michelin's were predictable, even on my RC if I came into a corner way too hot I could drop a gear watch the tach jump hear the rear tire bark, even it hopped on entry as soon as it planted again it was rock solid.

Like your typical squid I destroyed the rear tire while the front tire still looks new. It's going to a shop in fairmount next week. Doing a complete 520 conversion for the chain and sprockets and getting a new Q3 for the rear. Total cost parts and labor is about 500 bucks.

Like your typical squid I destroyed the rear tire while the front tire still looks new. It's going to a shop in fairmount next week. Doing a complete 520 conversion for the chain and sprockets and getting a new Q3 for the rear. Total cost parts and labor is about 500 bucks.
520 conversion is overkill, just clean and oil your chain once a season or after riding through rain or salt.

I love to ride and you obviously do as well. It looked like a good ride.
Just not cool passing on double yellow lines. Yeah, I know it is a pain with the cages on the road.
But it gives bikers a bad repututation and could endanger others. Just my opinion.

I love to ride and you obviously do as well. It looked like a good ride.
Just not cool passing on double yellow lines. Yeah, I know it is a pain with the cages on the road.
But it gives bikers a bad repututation and could endanger others. Just my opinion.

I was on the yellow bike. Notice it never passes on double yellow. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom