• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weekend Win Win!

Re: buffet in Brunswick

Minh Sun Chinese Restaurant  912-267-9398

5299 New Jesup Hwy, Brunswick, GA 31523

across the way from Sonnys, next to Larry's Giant Subs and near Howard Johnson.

If they're still open (internet says they are) then you oughta check them out. Here's the thing, though: they are SMALL. Like, one hot table. But damn, man. It's good stuff.

They have some kind of special seasoning for the fried wings that knocked my socks off. Just freakin' delicious.

They don't have nearly the variety as the giant buffets we're used to, but this joint is CHEAP and, in my opinion, daggum good.

My local liquor store has 4 packs of 16 oz heinekeen for $4.99,that's my goto!
When I was a teenager and before moving to Pompano Beach and getting turned out on Spanish beer I used to think that Heineken and Lowenbrau was the best **** in the world. But in recent years I've tried a Heineken a few times and every time I open one up it's like a skunk sprayed in the house. I just couldn't get past that. Sure I finished it but I didn't like it. Kinda like Yuengling . Yuck!

When I was a teenager and before moving to Pompano Beach and getting turned out on Spanish beer I used to think that Heineken and Lowenbrau was the best **** in the world. But in recent years I've tried a Heineken a few times and every time I open one up it's like a skunk sprayed in the house. I just couldn't get past that. Sure I finished it but I didn't like it. Kinda like Yuengling . Yuck!
It's a man's beer,maybe that's the problem???:noidea::boink:

Back
Top Bottom