• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weird Stuff you see at Wal-Mart

I saw a 275+ pound black man pushing a slutty dressed woman inside a shopping cart with her legs thrown out ever so classy. This was a few months ago during the middle of the day

You cant to to a walmart without seeing something obscene. I had a altercation with a thug and his brotha one night when they thought I was trying to break in line. He started mouthing off like they do trying to instigate a fight. He kept saying how "I thought I was better and more important than him". I looked him in the eyes and asked if he was gonna run his mouth or get in line (which he never was) and he said naw man go ahead. Dumb hoodrat didnt even have anything in his hand to buy and it was the self checkout line. I kept an eye on him and my hand on jr (my pocket smith, not my weiner). I dont go to walmart unless I absolutely have to.

Was doing some shopping at the Walmart near me last week. Was in the ammo section. Near the back of the store, not too far from the employees break area. While standing there for 20 mins waiting on someone to come around.. I hear this chick screaming. Oh ma got! Dey fired me! What bout my babies, girl it crisma time! Repeating that same thing about 50 times. I finally went around the corner to see the out bust in person.
At this point a co worker walked over and said, "giiirrrl, what wrong wit you". At this point I said loudly, oh that's how you get help from an employee around here. My comment was ignored and the chicks just kept yelling. "Oh my god, ma babies, girl it's crimas".
She then got angry and started to make the typical threats. "I am going no where till da GM get here". "Ima beta ass"

i ended up giving up. Probably should have stayed to see how that played out.

Was doing some shopping at the Walmart near me last week. Was in the ammo section. Near the back of the store, not too far from the employees break area. While standing there for 20 mins waiting on someone to come around.. I hear this chick screaming. Oh ma got! Dey fired me! What bout my babies, girl it crisma time! Repeating that same thing about 50 times. I finally went around the corner to see the out bust in person.
At this point a co worker walked over and said, "giiirrrl, what wrong wit you". At this point I said loudly, oh that's how you get help from an employee around here. My comment was ignored and the chicks just kept yelling. "Oh my god, ma babies, girl it's crimas".
She then got angry and started to make the typical threats. "I am going no where till da GM get here". "Ima beta ass"

Should have went over to the food section and brought her back some Bud Ice then watched the show.

You must live near me... Surly we have met. I often hear, "Jury, line two. Jury, line two."

From one night last week. They we 25 or less and walked in playing around, hopped on these and went shopping.
14504644079571.jpg
14504643965820.jpg

Back
Top Bottom