Welcome to America

LIGHTNINGSTRIKE13

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
This is about par for course...signs to soon go up at the border.

Attachments

• 10522434_10152639743343854_3893712493469377084_n.jpg
    10522434_10152639743343854_3893712493469377084_n.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 616
Look guys, I'd rather be accused of being a sodomite rather than a Democrat. Let's get that straight. Now, having said that, the immigration issue is extremely divisive. It begs to have all the facts on the table. Here is something I found today:

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/04/cost-of-illegal-immigrants/

Please don't tell me these people are liberals because they challenged the liberals claim about 74 school shootings since Sandy Hook.

There is an insidious plan to destroy the culture of our nation and wreak havoc here. The entire immigration debacle is one of those Hegelian Dialectic methods of warfare and I think the same people who started this destruction of our nation are the same ones feeding us the anti-thesis side of the equation. We'd need to reevaluate the entire subject.

border agents arent allowed to turn away
women whom they believe/claim to be
pregnant. they are given free greyhound
vouchers to anywhere in the u.s. of their
choosing.
its an open border.

border agents arent allowed to turn away
women whom they believe/claim to be
pregnant. they are given free greyhound
vouchers to anywhere in the u.s. of their
choosing.
its an open border.

America has always been an open border country. As a matter of fact, when America was founded, the colonists believed that America was the New Jerusalem... (the town without walls as mentioned in Zechariah 2 : 4) for example. Also see this:

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1425.pdf

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/apocalypse/explanation/puritans.html

Although America was a nation founded upon Christian principles and run mostly by the whites, we invited people to live and work here regardless of who they were. Today we have this immigration debacle that threatens to destroy our culture. We are categorizing a whole slew of problems into one unworkable category and destroying our own Liberties while not solving the underlying issues. For example:

There is this perception that there is all kinds of "free stuff" for anyone and everyone. That allegation is supposed to serve as evidence that we need a fence around America with drones, Constitution Free Zones, warrant less searches, gun control and untold numbers of Jack Booted Thugs to enforce Martial Law. It begs to be considered a bit more closely.

WHY is the federal government involved in the welfare business? WHY is anyone entitled to a free public education at taxpayer expense? WHY do we think the only way a person should enter the United States is to become a citizen? WHY are we taking our frustrations out on the people from south of the border rather than the Mexican government? Doesn't this flood of foreigners, designed to threaten the American way of life, constitute a military threat?

Who told the government they have the authority to bus anybody across the country at our expense? It just seems to me that we are focused more on people exercising their Liberties than the governments using this as a way to control populations and con us into reacting, Pavlovian style, so as to dismantle the Constitution, one piece at a time.

Back
Top Bottom