Welding and Fabrication on the side

southernrebel20

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am a welder and fabricator by trade and it is also something I enjoy doing in my spare time. Most of my work is Tig welding of steel, stainless steel and aluminum. I can also do Mig welding if you prefer. If you have any welding or fabrication needs let me know. I am not really interested in large scale jobs as I don't have a huge amount of spare time, but PM me with any needs and we can discuss. Here are some examples of some of my welding and fabrication work. The stand with the pistol lock box on top is a "Cop Caddy." It gives an officer a place to hang his/her vest and duty belt along with secure storage for ones duty pistol. Thanks for looking, -Cole

Attachments

• Weld pic 1.jpg
    Weld pic 1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Weld pic 2.jpg
    Weld pic 2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 94
  • weld pic 3.jpg
    weld pic 3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Weld pic 4.jpg
    Weld pic 4.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Cop Caddy 1.jpg
    Cop Caddy 1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Cop Caddy 3.jpg
    Cop Caddy 3.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 93
Hey everyone, I am a welder and fabricator by trade and it is also something I enjoy doing in my spare time. Most of my work is Tig welding of steel, stainless steel and aluminum. I can also do Mig welding if you prefer. If you have any welding or fabrication needs let me know. I am not really interested in large scale jobs as I don't have a huge amount of spare time, but PM me with any needs and we can discuss. Here are some examples of some of my welding and fabrication work. The stand with the pistol lock box on top is a "Cop Caddy." It gives an officer a place to hang his/her vest and duty belt along with secure storage for ones duty pistol. Thanks for looking, -Cole

Beautiful weld bead

Back
Top Bottom