Welding and Fabrication on the side

Fine looking work! I've been employed in the same Machine Shop for 37 years and have seen many welder fabricators come and go. 2 years of Machine shop in High School is where I found my the love for my career choice. Yours Tig welding is some of the best I have had the pleasure of seeing. If your Mig and fabrication skills are nearly as good as your Tig welds appear you will have no problem keeping work as long as you are willing to do the work.

Fine looking work! I've been employed in the same Machine Shop for 37 years and have seen many welder fabricators come and go. 2 years of Machine shop in High School is where I found my the love for my career choice. Yours Tig welding is some of the best I have had the pleasure of seeing. If your Mig and fabrication skills are nearly as good as your Tig welds appear you will have no problem keeping work as long as you are willing to do the work.

Thank you sir. The company I work for currently has me welding and also operating a CNC mill. I much prefer the welding over the machining, but I have a huge respect for machinists.

Back
Top Bottom