• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Well I finally did it. . .

Porkchop Samich

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
42   0
Reaction score
I made my first class 3 purchase, a Huntertown Arms Guardian 9. I bought it from Jake at Quiet Riot Firearms and I can't say enough about his communication and customer service thus far. I know he's an active member here on this forum and I highly recommend him. Now I'm trying to think of things to do to pass the time while waiting on my approval, hopefully deer season will help!

If you did eform 4, you're already in pending. It's like 6 months from pending to approval vs 8-9 months if you manually sent it in.

Congrats! One won't be enough. It gets easier after the first approval! I'm going on my 8th one! Many more to go as long as suppressor companies come out with what I want!

You should open a trust...makes the process easier. No finger prints, picture or signature from the sheriff.

Actually I did, that's how I was able to take advantage of the eforms. I used GeorgiaNFA.com for my trust. It was 200.00 and I felt like it was worth it. . . real smooth process too. I didn't feel completely comfortable doing it myself and I didn't want to pay 400-500.00 like some places are charging either.

Last edited:
Congrats- I've got the same can from the same store... you won't be disappointed. The best advice I can give you is start to stock up on subsonic 9mm from now until it comes in- 115 grain factory ammo isn't really quiet at all. However the 147 grain subs are great.

Congrats- I've got the same can from the same store... you won't be disappointed. The best advice I can give you is start to stock up on subsonic 9mm from now until it comes in- 115 grain factory ammo isn't really quiet at all. However the 147 grain subs are great.

Have you tried .22 lr or 300 blk subs with it?

Back
Top Bottom