Well I finally did it. . .

Sounds really good. Shot it on a bolt gun and my 22 m16. Sounds like a 22 can on there.

ETA Shot it on a 300BLK too, but cant give a fair assessment since the jackleg that loaded the ammo made them a hair too hot and they were cracking the sound barrier.

Have you tried .22 lr or 300 blk subs with it?

I haven't shot any .22LR through it yet for a couple of reasons- the first off being that the HTA has a booster and I don't have a solid mount for it. And I bought a Zephyr XL at the same time as the HTA just to have a dedicated rimfire can. (the Zephyr is freaking awesome by the way).

I haven't shot any .22LR through it yet for a couple of reasons- the first off being that the HTA has a booster and I don't have a solid mount for it. And I bought a Zephyr XL at the same time as the HTA just to have a dedicated rimfire can. (the Zephyr is freaking awesome by the way).

Makes sense to me. . .I need to go ahead and spend some more money and get some more paperwork going I guess:)

Sounds really good. Shot it on a bolt gun and my 22 m16. Sounds like a 22 can on there.

ETA Shot it on a 300BLK too, but cant give a fair assessment since the jackleg that loaded the ammo made them a hair too hot and they were cracking the sound barrier.

A local shop has an AAC 300 blk handi rifle with a threaded barrel, and it seemed like it might be a fun combo with subs. Thanks again for all the help Jake!

It was the cheapie lee powder dispenser. I have since upgraded.

Back
Top Bottom