• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well I got hosed again! Had to pay more taxes!

I used to get money back every year then the taxes got changed I think around 5 years ago, now I pay more and more every year. This year is unbelievably insane since we made less money last year with my wife losing her job than the 10 years prior. My 23 yr old daughter has to pay $200 this year and she barely made over minimum wage. Tyrannical gov is out of control

Its screwed up….when Joe mamma stole the throne….and they went on the money printing spree, it seems that the pay did not increase anywhere near as much as the taxes and cost of goods went up :shocked::wacko::mmph::mad:

Its funny….wasnt there like a whole boatload of folks saying that this was gonna happen ?!??
Or did we just imagine that ?

Thanks all you libs and Biden lovers !

I don’t want to say what I sent in last year, after increasing my weekly withholding to boot. This year was about 2/3 less, but it would still make your heart stop!

What galled me was having to pay GA State Income Tax on my Florida earned retirement pay. I don't mind paying on what I earned in Georgia, but my pension was earned in Florida. (Now, once I hit 65, a lot of that crap changed. First $35K of income is GA exempt, my property taxes dropped A LOT, and GA does not tax my Social Security or VA Disability.)

What galled me was having to pay GA State Income Tax on my Florida earned retirement pay. I don't mind paying on what I earned in Georgia, but my pension was earned in Florida. (Now, once I hit 65, a lot of that crap changed. First $35K of income is GA exempt, my property taxes dropped A LOT, and GA does not tax my Social Security or VA Disability.)
U so right! My pension plan is to the carpenters local and I’m 66 now so I need to call about drawing it out and **** 15% right off the top and then you got a report it to the feared for another 35% so what the **** did I work 30 years for I guess I should’ve been smarter with that

Back
Top Bottom