• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well I got hosed again! Had to pay more taxes!

It's only going to get worse. I always make it a point to ask my tax lady what's changing and for this year, any aggregate electronic transactions of 600+ will get a 1099, as will facebook marketplace transactions.

Pelosi is pushing for any banking transaction at or above 600 will notify the IRS, including withdrawal...

It's only going to get worse. I always make it a point to ask my tax lady what's changing and for this year, any aggregate electronic transactions of 600+ will get a 1099, as will facebook marketplace transactions.

Pelosi is pushing for any banking transaction at or above 600 will notify the IRS, including withdrawal...
Yep….its getting to where they want to know every penny you have & what you spend it on.
Its best to pull all that cash out and put it in gold or silver. (or even lead ! )

Join the support the dead beat mo fos in this country crowd. I worked full time until age 72 and still have to pay some every year, had to start a part time job to keep up. When is this country going to wake up and make people work or let them starve?

Back
Top Bottom