Well it has started..braces

How the heck do you tell which one you have? They just say "SB Tactical" on them.

Go to their website and click on products... https://www.sb-tactical.com/
upload_2020-11-25_12-35-23.png

It is odd that I never hear about the ATF changing alcohol or tobacco laws on a whim...Or doing anything pertaining to either...At all...Ever.
Maybe you don't drink enough. You got to check out the useless bum drunk threads and see what they came up with.or the maybe chainsmoked till my lungs fall out trader.

While I am not a fan of the ATF, this seems like they were pretty clear with SB Tactical in 2018. Its almost 3 years later and most of us didn't know that the braces they were marketing as legal, were in fact not legal.

I think a class action lawsuit against SB Tactical is in order, and we all need our money refunded. The latest SB brace is $200, I would like a refund.

Yeah I know its not going to happen, but SB Tactical is at fault here IMHO.

While I am not a fan of the ATF, this seems like they were pretty clear with SB Tactical in 2018. Its almost 3 years later and most of us didn't know that the braces they were marketing as legal, were in fact not legal.

I think a class action lawsuit against SB Tactical is in order, and we all need our money refunded. The latest SB brace is $200, I would like a refund.

Yeah I know its not going to happen, but SB Tactical is at fault here IMHO.
I brought this up a time or two several years ago and was told I was a communist and should STFU. LOL.

Maybe you don't drink enough. You got to check out the useless bum drunk threads and see what they came up with.or the maybe chainsmoked till my lungs fall out trader.

Nah, I'll pass on those threads.

Again, firearms were thrown in with alcohol and tobacco to make them appear as something bad, sinful, harmful, etc.

The ATF sucks. All 3 letter agencies suck. The government sucks.

What I got from all this is that SB15 and MPX PSB are good. Everything else is bad. How has the price of the SB15/MPX PSB NOT skyrocketed.
There's other braces out there that are "okay" by their definitions. So far, it's just SB that's in the spotlight. That will keep the price down.

What I got from all this is that SB15 and MPX PSB are good. Everything else is bad. How has the price of the SB15/MPX PSB NOT skyrocketed.

SB discontinued the SB15. The MPX PSB wont fit on a standard AR. So...Shockwave braces should be worth their weight in gold now, or until they too become worthless pieces of plastic.

Back
Top Bottom