Well Look At This S***

Just wait until the PO loses the approved form and stamp for a machine gun. Been there - done that!

Yeah, I've thought about that too. I ended up having to chase down the mailwoman yesterday. Sat at my shop until 5pm for a rifle. Mailwoman just drives up to the mailbox, throws a card in, drives off. So I followed her into the next turn and asked where my package was. "Oh, I didn't think you'd be there this late on a Saturday, so I left it at the office before setting out on my run" Ended up getting it yesterday, after I sat in the office parking lot for another 30 minutes.

Swift I tell ya, swift!

Then you give your personal info and your bank account number to the thief. Not sure that's the best idea either.

Ehh? I've sent the ATF personal checks in the past. Every one of them were cashed for the amount I wrote them for.

If you're afraid big brother might get your account numbers and seize them. It's too late, once you opened the account with your SSN, they already knew about it.

Ehh? I've sent the ATF personal checks in the past. Every one of them were cashed for the amount I wrote them for.

If you're afraid big brother might get your account numbers and seize them. It's too late, once you opened the account with your SSN, they already knew about it.

Not as worried about big brother, but if the mail is misdirected or pocketed by a fine civil servant then your info is in their slimy hands.

After 6 stamps. NFA is eh. I am wanting to get rid of it now LOL! I got a SBR and one more suppressor pending. It can come whenever it wants.

Not as worried about big brother, but if the mail is misdirected or pocketed by a fine civil servant then your info is in their slimy hands.

When you write check to pay for something, its the same thing. I don't use checks unless I have to and I am not afraid of anything. The bank covers up to $250,000.

check fraud is easily traced now with copies of both sides of checks being uploaded instantly.

the worst thing you can do is use a debit card and pin number ANYWHERE , which people do constantly. once those 2 are compromised, there is no real recourse if the pin number is used...even if it is fraudulent

Go to your local post office and ask to see the post master or a supervisor. They have a better tracking system at the PO than what is available on their web site. You would not believe how many missent items I see every day. It truly is a miracle that we get any thing delivered!!

You would not believe how many missent items I see every day. It truly is a miracle that we get any thing delivered!!

oh believe me, i know its a miracle the post office gets anything delivered. i had a package coming to my house from new jersey. it took a week to get from new jersey to macon, then it left macon and went to california. once it got to california, it did a week long tour of the west coast, then came back to macon, and on to my house.

i really think that yall must be hiring mcdonalds and waffle house rejects.

Back
Top Bottom